Subaru Capped Price Servicing Program
Subaru Capped Price Servicing Program
With our Capped Price Servicing Program1 you’ll be in complete control on, off and beyond the road.
All new Subaru vehicles purchased from 1 July 2014 enjoy the benefits of the Subaru 3 Year/75,000 Kilometre Capped Price Servicing Program (or in the case of BRZ, 3 Year/60,000 Kilometre Capped Price Serving Program).
Subaru Capped Price Servicing applies to every standard scheduled service applicable during the first 3 years of ownership or up to 75,000 kilometres (or in the case of BRZ, first 3 years of ownership or up to 60,000 kilometres), whichever occurs first. The Capped Prices are locked in for the term of the Program, which means that you’ll know upfront the maximum amount that you’ll pay for each applicable scheduled service.
All with the peace of mind that specialist Subaru technicians will be looking after your pride and joy using only Genuine Subaru Parts.
Whilst the Capped Prices may vary from Retailer to Retailer, rest assured that if you bring your vehicle to a participating authorised Subaru Service Centre, you will not be charged more than the published Capped Price for your vehicle for the service interval in question.
Our Capped Prices include all items that are required as part of the standard scheduled service as set out in the Maintenance Schedule of your Warranty and Service Handbook. This includes labour, genuine parts, factory specified oils and fluids and even the environmental levy and supplies charge (which includes items such as oil and waste recycling and/or removal, workshop supplies etc.) as well as inspections and adjustment of all items listed in the Maintenance Schedule for that service interval.
Many other car companies exclude some of these items from their Capped Price for the standard scheduled service so when comparing Capped Price Servicing Programs be sure that you are comparing "apples with apples".
Please refer to your Warranty and Service Handbook to see exactly what items are covered by your scheduled service.
1. Available at participating Subaru Retailers only and does not apply to rental and some other classes of vehicle. For full Capped Price Servicing Program Terms and Conditions see below.
Is the Capped Price the same for every eligible Subaru model?
The Capped Price for each eligible model is calculated in accordance with the specific Maintenance Schedule for that model (which may vary from model to model). Furthermore, the Capped Price for each model may vary from service interval to service interval. Individual parts and vehicle systems are affected differently, depending on the distance travelled, time in use and driving conditions. For some scheduled services, additional parts have to be inspected and/or replaced and a longer period of time is spent by our factory-trained technicians completing the service. Your Subaru Service Advisor will explain what will be performed during each scheduled service and why, but rest assured that each of these standard scheduled services are covered by our Capped Price Servicing Program.
Why aren't all services the same?
It’s not only the distance travelled that determines when you need to have your Subaru serviced. In fact, vehicles that are used for regular short, stop-start trips, such as city driving, are often more at risk of premature engine and battery wear as the engine may be working harder. Other fluids in your car, such as brake and transmission fluids, can also deteriorate over time. So to help preserve and maintain the Performance, Safety and Retained Value of your Subaru, make sure you follow the recommend service intervals, be it every 6-months/12,500 kilometres for Subaru All-Wheel Drive models or every 9-months/15,000 kilometres for BRZ models, whichever comes first.
If you have other questions on Capped Price Servicing, please contact Subaru Australia's Customer Relations on 1800 22 66 43.
Capped Price Servicing Costs
If you are looking to buy a new Subaru, please select the model you are interested in to view Capped Price Servicing costs.
Impreza 2.0i, 2.0i-L, 2.0i Premium & 2.0i-S
|1-Month Health Check & Chat||Free|
12,500kms or 12 months
25,000kms or 24 months
37,500kms or 36 months
All prices include GST
The recommended scheduled service interval for MY2017 Subaru Impreza models is every 12,500 kilometres or 12 months, whichever occurs first.
1. The first three (3) standard scheduled services are covered under the Subaru Capped Price Servicing Program (not counting the 1-Month Health Check & Chat). No claims are permitted beyond 39 months/40,500kms (whichever occurs first). 2. Prices include GST. Actual prices may vary from retailer to retailer, but rest assured the Capped Price applicable to your vehicle is the maximum that you will pay for your scheduled service during the Program period. For an exact quote on your scheduled service, contact your local participating authorised Subaru Service Centre. Available at participating Subaru Retailers only and does not apply to rental and some other classes of vehicle. For full terms and conditions visit subaru.com.au/service/capped-price-servicing or call 1800 22 66 43.
Capped Price Servicing Terms & Conditions
To view the Capped Price Servicing Program terms and conditions that are applicable to the Subaru model purchased, please click on the relevant link below:
- Subaru 3 Year/75,000 Kilometre Capped Price Servicing Program (all Subaru All-Wheel Drive models excluding 2017 Subaru Impreza)
- Subaru BRZ 3 Year/60,000 Kilometre Capped Price Serving Program
- 2017 Subaru Impreza 3 Year/37,500 Kilometre Capped Price Servicing Program