The world is always changing, so your map should change with it.
With Subaru’s Map Update Program, new Eligible Vehicles1 will receive up to
3 Years of complimentary map updates2 during the Subaru Map Update Program Period3.
* Major road/infrastructure additions & enhancements
* Point of Interest enhancements
* Point Addressing enhancements
* Extended Lanes enhancements
Owners of Eligible Vehicles1 containing a Gen 3.0, Gen 3.1 or Gen 4.0 infotainment units2 may carry out their map updates at home via WiFi4, or at their preferred authorised Subaru Service Centre. If you visit an authorised Subaru Service Centre, consider servicing your way.
To purchase a map update for a Subaru vehicle outside of the Subaru Map Update Program, please click here.
1. Subaru’s Map Update Program is available on the following Subaru vehicles: a) MY21 Subaru Outback models with the factory line fit Gen 4.0 infotainment unit. b) MY21 Subaru Forester, Impreza, XV, WRX and WRX STI models with the factory line fit Gen 3.1 infotainment unit. c) MY19-MY20 Subaru Liberty, Outback, Forester, Impreza, XV, WRX, WRX STI, BRZ and Levorg models with the factory line fit Gen 3.1 infotainment unit. d) MY18 Subaru Liberty, Outback, Impreza, XV and BRZ models with the factory line fit Gen 3.0 infotainment unit. e) MY17 Subaru Impreza models with the factory line fit Gen 3.0 infotainment unit. f) MY18 Subaru Levorg, Forester, WRX and WRX STI with the factory line fit Gen 2.1 infotainment unit. Subaru’s Map Update Program is not available on accessory fit or dealer sourced navigation units. Subaru Australia reserves the right to add and remove eligible vehicles at its discretion.
3. The Subaru Map Update Program Period commences on the earlier of the date when the map subject to the Latest Map Guarantee is installed, or when the vehicle navigation unit is turned on, the GPS is located, and the vehicle is driven at least 20 kilometres from the initial/first GPS location fix position. The complimentary map updates are subject to availability of the latest maps provided by Here Maps or Harman, whichever is applicable to your Subaru vehicle. The subscription term for the 3 Year Map Update Program is 38 months from the commencement date.
4. Map Update downloads require internet access and specified software which is the responsibility of the owner. To download a Map Update you must set up an account with HIII and follow the instructions set out in the on-line User Manual which can be found at: https://subaru-maps.com/#/usermanual. HIII is an unrelated company to Subaru (Aust) Pty Limited.