Subaru XV | Subaru Australia
All the Best from Subaru
Stand Out from the Crowd
The Subaru XV makes a statement with eye-catching 17-inch alloy wheels which are matched by a dynamic body kit featuring a striking front grille, hawk-eye headlights, bold bumper, rear roof spoiler, roof rails, side mouldings, front fog lights plus 220mm of ground clearance – all this adds up to serious SUV ability.
Explore the Subaru XV Range.
Subaru XV 2.0i-L model varaint shown.
All the Best Tech at Your Fingertips
The Subaru XV boasts a futuristic design and is packed with innovative high-tech connectivity including, a multi-function display unit and intuitive controls. All delivering functionality that frees you up to have more fun.
At the core of the smart new Subaru XV is an uncomplicated touch LCD screen featuring audio, smart phone and easy to understand graphics, plus Pandora® compatibility on the Subaru XV 2.0i-L and 2.0i-S variants.
Find out more about XV's technology.
Subaru XV 2.0i-S model variant shown.
Get Lost in Space
If you’ve got the gear – we’ve got the space!
Features Across the Range
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
- 2.0-litre horizontally-opposed Boxer engine
- Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC) System
- Automatic Stop Start
- Integrated infotainment system
- Rear view reverse camera
- Bluetooth® wireless technology1
- 7 SRS2 airbags
- DataDot DNA® Security System
- Auxiliary jack and USB connectivity
- 17" alloy wheels
- Front fog lights
- Roof rails
- Air-conditioning - climate control
- 12 Months Roadside Assistance3
- 3 Year/75,000km Capped Price Servicing4
1. Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. System operation ability is subject to Bluetooth® wireless technology specification of individual phone.
2. SRS: Supplemental Restraint System. Effective when used in conjunction with seat belts.
3. 12-Month Roadside Assistance Program is standard upon activation with relevant Motoring Club in each state. To receive this benefit the customer must opt into the 12-Month Roadside Assistance program at time of vehicle delivery. Eligible customers are those retail and novated lease customers who purchase a new Subaru on or after 1st June 2013 and have less than 5 vehicles under the Club Membership offer. Customers must provide a valid phone and residential address, as well as date of birth. Fleet, Government and Rental companies are excluded.
4. Available at participating Subaru Retailers only and does not apply to rental and some other classes of vehicle. For full Capped Price Servicing Program Terms and Conditions click here.