New 2015 Subaru Outback SUV - Explore the Range
All-New Subaru Outback
Made for Australiana
Nothing looks like it and nothing drives like it. Full of possibility, space and style, the fifth generation Outback is simply unmistakable.
Explore the All-New Subaru Outback Range.
New Outback Diesel? Echidna?
Outback 2.0D model variant shown.
Coogee Get Any More High-Tech?
Outback 2.5i Premium model variant shown.
A Great SUV Toorak off with the Family
Features Across the Range
The All-New Outback range features:
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
- Horizontally-opposed Boxer engine
- 5-star ANCAP safety rating3
- Rear view reverse camera
- Roof rails with integrated cross bars
- Touch screen with infotainment
- Bluetooth® wireless technology1
- Welcome home lights
- X-Mode2 with hill descent control (CVT variants).
- ISOFIX child seat anchor points
- Dual zone climate control & rear vents
- 12 Month Roadside Assistance4
- 3 Year/75,000km Capped Price Servicing5
First Reviews of the All-New Subaru Outback
"The all-new Subaru Outback looks better, has more features, drives well and is great value-for-money - Subaru hasn't missed a thing.."
Find out what critics are saying about the All-New Subaru Outback.
Made for Australiana
The Subaru Outback is Made for Australiana and what better way to celebrate its arrival than a
television commercial that pays homage to the classic Aussie comedy performance Australiana.
Learn all about our Australiana campaign.
1. The Australasian New Car Assessment Program (ANCAP) gives consumers consistent information on the level of occupant protection provided by vehicles in serious front and side crashes.
2. Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. System operation ability is subject to Bluetooth® wireless technology specification of individual phone.
3. 12-Month Roadside Assistance Program is standard upon activation with relevant Motoring Club in each state. To receive this benefit the customer must opt into the 12-Month Roadside Assistance program at time of vehicle delivery. Eligible customers are those retail and novated lease customers who purchase a new Subaru on or after 1st June 2013 and have less than 5 vehicles under the Club Membership offer. Customers must provide a valid phone and residential address, as well as date of birth. Fleet, Government and Rental companies are excluded.
4. Available on CVT variants only.
5. Available at participating Subaru Retailers only and does not apply to rental and some other classes of vehicle. For full Capped Price Servicing Program Terms and Conditions click here.