Get a Grip.
There are hundreds and thousands of obstacles city driving can throw at you. So why wouldn’t you choose a small car with excellent control and grip?
The exciting Impreza is packed with cutting-edge features, technology and style. It's the small car with a difference thanks to Subaru's famous All-Wheel Drive System and powerful horizontally-opposed Boxer engine, meaning the Impreza is both playful and controlled – so you can have some fun with it.
AWD Makes It Fun
Impreza 2.0i-S model variant shown
Impreza 2.0i-S model variant shown (hatch)
Impreza is packed with everything you need in a small car!
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
- Horizontally-opposed Boxer engine
- Vehicle Dynamics Control System (VDC)
- Intuitive Integrated Infotainment System
- Bluetooth® wireless technology1
- Advanced Auto Stop Start
- USB connectivity
- Ultra fuel efficient
- EURO5 emission standards
- 5-star ANCAP safety rating2
- Manual or CVT automatic transmission
- Hatch or sedan
- 7 SRS airbags3
- Auxiliary jack
- 12 Months Roadside Assistance Program4
- 3 Year/75,000km Subaru Capped Price Servicing5
Capped Price Servicing
All new Subaru Imprezas enjoy the benefits of the Subaru 3 Year/75,000 Kilometre Capped Price Servicing Program.
Learn more about
Subaru Capped Price Servicing
1. Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. System operation ability is subject to Bluetooth® wireless technology specification of individual phone.
2. The Australasian New Car Assessment Program (ANCAP) gives consumers consistent information on the level of occupant protection provided by vehicles in serious front and side crashes.
3. SRS: Supplemental Restraint System. Effective when used in conjunction with seat belts.
4. 12-Month Roadside Assistance Program is standard upon activation with relevant Motoring Club in each state. To receive this benefit the customer must opt into the 12-Month Roadside Assistance program at time of vehicle delivery. Eligible customers are those retail and novated lease customers who purchase a new Subaru on or after 1st June 2013 and have less than 5 vehicles under the Club Membership offer. Customers must provide a valid phone and residential address, as well as date of birth. Fleet, Government and Rental companies are excluded.
5. Available at participating Subaru Retailers only and does not apply to rental and some other classes of vehicle. For full Capped Price Servicing Program Terms and Conditions click here.