One in a Million.
AWD Makes It Fun
Best of all, the AWD grabs...and so does the price. Own the Impreza 2.0i Manual from only $22,990 Driveaway1.
Find out more about Impreza's key features.
Impreza 2.0i-S model variant shown.
The new Impreza puts a wealth of information at your fingertips, so you can always be in control of your driving experience.
At the core of the smart new Impreza is an intuitive touch screen LCD infotainment system featuring audio, smart phone and easy to understand graphics, plus Pandora® compatibility on the Impreza 2.0i-S variant.
Find out more about Impreza'a inuitive and intelligent technology.
Impreza 2.0i-S model variant shown (hatch).
Everyday Space & Luxury
In the Impreza, space was never far from the designer's thoughts. They went over every inch to see how the space could best be used. The sophisticated interior is complemented by generous storage, intuitive controls and a quality, soft-touch dash for maximum luxury. Boasting the sort of space and clever design features you would normally only expect in a much larger car, the Impreza delivers in spades.
Learn more about Impreza's everyday space and luxury.
Impreza 2.0i-S model variant shown.
Features Across The Range
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
- Horizontally-opposed Boxer engine
- Vehicle Dynamics Control System (VDC)
- Intuitive Integrated Infotainment System
- Bluetooth® wireless technology2
- Advanced Auto Stop Start
- USB connectivity
- Ultra fuel efficient
- EURO5 emission standards
- 5-star ANCAP safety rating3
- Manual or CVT automatic transmission
- Hatch or sedan
- 7 SRS airbags4
- Auxiliary jack
- 12 Months Roadside Assistance Program5
- 3 Year/75,000km Subaru Capped Price Servicing6
Explore the Impreza Range.
Impreza 2.0i model variant shown.
1. Price is the manufacturer's recommended retail driveaway price (RDP) and includes the vehicle price, 12 months registration, stamp duty, luxury car tax (if applicable), CTP insurance cost estimate (based on private purchaser with good driving record) and a recommended charge for dealer delivery. The quoted RDP is an estimate based on the postcode selected by you, and is not applicable to business or government buyers. Final on road costs may vary according to inidividual circumstances and actual driveaway price may vary between Retailers. Ask your Retailer for confirmation of their driveaway price.
2. Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. System operation ability is subject to Bluetooth® wireless technology specification of individual phone.
3. The Australasian New Car Assessment Program (ANCAP) gives consumers consistent information on the level of occupant protection provided by vehicles in serious front and side crashes.
4. SRS: Supplemental Restraint System. Effective when used in conjunction with seat belts.
5. 12-Month Roadside Assistance Program is standard upon activation with relevant Motoring Club in each state. To receive this benefit the customer must opt into the 12-Month Roadside Assistance program at time of vehicle delivery. Eligible customers are those retail and novated lease customers who purchase a new Subaru on or after 1st June 2013 and have less than 5 vehicles under the Club Membership offer. Customers must provide a valid phone and residential address, as well as date of birth. Fleet, Government and Rental companies are excluded.
6. Available at participating Subaru Retailers only and does not apply to rental and some other classes of vehicle. For full Capped Price Servicing Program Terms and Conditions click here.