Get More Done. Have More Fun.
With state-of-the-art technologies, safety features, luxurious and spacious interiors and enhanced off-road abilities - it’s the real thing.
Subaru Forester Features
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
- Horizontally-opposed Boxer engine
- Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC) System
- Rear view reverse camera
- 7 SRS1 airbags
- DataDot DNA® Security System
- Premium Multi-Function Display
- Bluetooth® wireless technology2
- Pandora® compatibility
- Auxiliary jack and USB connectivity
- Dual zone climate control air-conditioning
- Soft touch interior
- Rear spoiler
- Excellent fuel economy and CO2 emissions (EURO6)
- Full size spare alloy wheel
- 12 Months Roadside Assistance3
- 3 Year/75,000km Capped Price Servicing
Explore the Forester Range.
Reviews of the New Subaru Forester
Capped Price Servicing
All new Subaru Forester models purchased from July 1 enjoy the benefits of the Subaru 3 Year/75,000 Kilometre Capped Price Servicing Program.
Learn more about
Subaru Capped Price Servicing
3. 12 Month Roadside Assistance Program is standard upon activation with relevant Motoring Club in each state. To receive this benefit the customer must opt into the 12 Month Roadside Assistance program at time of vehicle delivery. Eligible customers are those retail and novated lease customers who purchase a new Subaru on or after 1st June 2013 and have less than 5 vehicles under the Club membership offer. Customers must provide a valid phone and residential address as well as date of birth. Fleet, Government and Rental companies are excluded.