- Officially ranked in Australia as Australia's top freelance Sports photographer.
- Queenslander Emma Jackson is a rising star on the international professional triathlon scene.
- Olympian, seven-time ITU World Cup winner, three-time Noosa Triathlon winner.
- Emma Snowsill is the highest achieving woman in the history of the International Triathlon Union (IT
- International BMX star and multi-dicipline World Champion.
- At age 18, Dean Herridge made a distinct impression on the rally scene by winning the 1994 WA Clubma
- Within three months of taking up competitive cycling, a young Shane Perkins had won two gold medals
- Find out how Ashleigh Gentle got into the triathlon, when being a triathlete became a profession and
- Olympian, five-time world champion and author of one of the greatest comebacks in Australian sport h
- TV producer, reporter, anchorman and author. Co-host of Ten News at Five.
- The only man to have won 7 Australian Ironman titles, member of the Surf Life Saving Hall of Fame.
- "I can't thank Subaru enough. Their support of my golfing has been fantastic."
- Cody Crocker is the most successful driver in the history of the Asia-Pacific Rally Championship.
- Ken Duncan is one of Australia's leading landscape photographers.
- Cycling Australia's Elite Female Road Cyclist of the Year for 2011.